Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun and Games

This actually looks pretty cool. I've tried someone else's and it was impossible, even though there were plenty of songs that I knew.

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold/strike out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly. Italicize the last song to be guessed.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own!
Step 6: If I did yours, do mine.


1. Who's that knockin' on the door
2. You jump, jump here, you jump, jump there
3. We're on our own, cousin
4. Think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now
5. See them walking hand in hand across the bridge at midnight
6. Breaking my back just to know your name
7. I thought I saw a man brought to life
8. Oh you shook me, you shook me all night long. (Harder than it looks)
9. Tin soldiers and Nixon's comin'
10. Such is the way of the world
11. On and on and on we'll stay together, yeah
12. God on high, hear my prayer
13. I hope you're happy, I hope you're happy now
14. All winter we got carried or way over on the rooftops just got merry
15. No one ever made me feel like someone, 'til him
16. When we laugh indoors the blissful tones bounce off the walls
17. By the time the buzz was wearing off
18. Ain't seen a night, things work out right, go by
19. There was a man on the road about an hour ago
20. I should warn you, when I'm not well, I can't tell
21. Lady sing the blues so well
22. Well a young man ain't got nothin' in the world these days
23. M-e-t-h-o-d-o-f-l-o-v-e
24. In another town, don't let me forget
25. And when it rains on this side of town it touches everything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll post my answer here too!
6 is "Somebody Told Me" by The Killers
7 is "Torn" by either Natalie Imbruglia or Off the Cuff (since I doubt you have the original on your iPod...at least I hope you don't)
12 is "Who Am I" from Les Miserables.

That is all.